Banana Raspberry Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup gf rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Raw almond butter
- Dried mulberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine your oats in a bowl with the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, chia seeds, and baking powder.
3. Mash half of the banana with a fork and add to the oat mixture.
4. Pour into a small baking dish and top with sliced banana and a sprinkling of raspberries.
5. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden.
6. Top with raw almond butter and dried mulberries (or any other nut butter/dried fruit you have on hand).