- 1/2 cup gf rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Raw almond butter
- Dried mulberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine your oats in a bowl with the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, chia seeds, and baking powder.
3. Mash half of the banana with a fork and add to the oat mixture.
4. Pour into a small baking dish and top with sliced banana and a sprinkling of raspberries.
5. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden.
6. Top with raw almond butter and dried mulberries (or any other nut butter/dried fruit you have on hand).
Lily Kunin is the voice behind the NYC-based food blog Clean Food Dirty City. Inspired by the chefs in her family as well as her friends who are looking for easy recipes, her mission is to create food that is simple, clean, and flavorful.
Follow her blog on Instagram @cleanfooddirtycity.