The counselor to the president is pro-life, and she’s lent her support to the cause in interviews throughout her career in politics.
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist
- This Parody Imagines How a Woman Would’ve Handled That Viral BBC Interview
- Liam Payne Says Trump Kicked One Direction Out of His Hotel for Refusing to Meet His Daughter
- Why Didn’t Drake’s Friends Stop Him From Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez?