Long-term weight loss is an elusive goal for many. In this installment of Science of Us: Experts, we sat down with Shawn Arent, a professor of kinesiology at Rutgers, to explain why just cutting calories might not be enough.
- Test Yourself: Psychologists Created a Quiz to Define Your Sense of Humor
- 10 Extremely Precise Words for Emotions You Didn’t Even Know You Had
- What Being a Morning Person Says About Your Personality Traits
- Why Frequent Sex Makes for Happier Humans
- Your Job Can’t Be the Only Meaningful Thing in Your Life