A star was born at Thursday night’s NFL draft – or rather, he had been born a few months ago. Baby Kingston, son of Garett Bolles, stole the show when his dad brought the little boy on stage after being picked by the Denver Broncos.
As this year’s draft coincided with Take Your Kid to Work Day, Bolles decided to carry little Kingston, who was clad in an adorable houndstooth suit (with a vest and matching pants), as he made his way on stage to meet NFL commissioner Roger Goddell. The happy dad then put his new Broncos jersey on his son, and held the baby up over his head, Lion King-style.
So glad to see football is finally embracing babies in tiny suits.
- Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
- Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
- 11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
- The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
- Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?