Shopping for a swimsuit when a big winter storm just hit most of the East Coast sounds nonsensical, especially when it’s still below freezing outside. But say you’re among the lucky few who are planning a tropical getaway or maybe you’re in some dire need of escapism? There’s something supremely satisfying about browsing for a bathing suit when you’re still stuck in a sweater and snow boots.
Conventional wisdom would equate this with clicking through endless pages of string bikinis but don’t do that. A one-piece is by far superior both in design and function. From Baywatch-ready one-pieces to strategically placed cutout sporty styles, these are the stylish suits you can throw on before jumping into the water enthusiastically. Added bonus? They’re all Prime-shipping ready — especially helpful if you’re really about to jump on a plane out of here.
If you buy something through our links, New York may earn an affiliate commission.
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- The New Frontier in Celebrity Spon-Con: Tavi Gevinson Advertises Her Own Address
- Let’s All Take a Moment to Admire This Portrait of Kellyanne Conway That’s Displayed in Her Living Room
- This Workout Might Help Reverse the Aging Process, According to a New Study
- Ivanka Trump and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Are Spotted At Canadian-Made Musical Come From Away