Treat your lips to the taste of 2014 (or 1995, for that matter) with Bye Felicia lip balm, which debuted at Sephora today. The balm was conceived by industry newcomer, Taste Beauty. Talking to Women’s Wear Daily, Alex Fogelson, who is Taste Beauty’s managing partner, explained that Sephora approached the cosmetics company to “collaborate in a really fun, pop-culture-inspired fun and young item.”
The result is the Bye Felicia lip balm. WWD writes that it’s “strawberry-scented,” but if you detect a slight stale or appropriated aroma, I have a good guess as to why.
- 11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
- Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
- Don’t Follow Pippa Middleton’s ‘Extremely Restrictive’ Wedding Diet
- Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males
- Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster