Make an (under)statement with a bouquet of soft, muted flora: Ocean Song roses, baby-blue eucalyptus, and other flowers in shades of pale. With arrangements in hues of yellow, peach, violet, and, of course, millennial pink, these pastels are anything but washed-out. Ahead, we’ve rounded up 20 suggestions for a quieter bouquet.
Photographs by Bobby Doherty
*This article appears in the summer 2017 issue of New York Weddings.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner