Straight-from-the-runway wedding attire isn’t just for brides — sharp-dressed grooms can take inspiration from these designer looks. This season, checks, grays, and brocade dominated the suit styles we saw. Here are 15 of our favorites.
L-R: Marni, Alexander McQueen, Paul Smith, Canali, and Emporio Armani.
L-R: Sandro, Neil Barrett, Joseph, Thom Browne, and Salvatore Ferragamo.
L-R: Alexander McQueen, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Les Hommes, and Dolce & Gabbana.
*This article appears in the summer 2017 issue of New York Weddings.
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet