Last week, Milan opened its doors and hidden spaces for the 56th annual Furniture Fair, also known as the Salone del Mobile Milano, with installations and events occurring all over the city, from an abandoned industrial train depot where Lee Broom’s surreal white carousel of design floated in the surreal space, to the grandest of palazzos where the rooms were covered in sand and sprouted palm trees to highlight Louis Vuitton’s new Nomad Collection. It was glorious and all happened so fast, it was like a dream.
Watch the imaginative installation in action.
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo