Malaysia's Economic Affairs Minister and Foreign Minister appear to be sincere in their desire to amicably resolve their nation's ongoing issues with Singapore.
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has no plans to make it mandatory for foreign domestic workers (FDWs) to obtain their employers' permission to borrow from licensed moneylenders.
The seven existing socially conscious enterprise hawker centres (SEHCs) need "time to establish themselves", said Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Masagos Zulkifli.
Preliminary investigations indicate that it was equipment faults at two power generating companies that led to the widespread blackout on 18 September.
In the early hours of 13 September, suspected members of two rival gangs met at Block 177 Toa Payoh Central to settle a dispute.
Taxi and private-hire car operators looking to allow their drivers to provide courier services can approach the Land Transport Authority (LTA) to discuss doing so on a "limited trial basis".
The SingHealth network's data breach last month was characteristic of a "class of sophisticated cyberattackers" deploying what was known as an "advanced persistent threat" (APT) attack, said Minister for Communications and Information S. Iswaran in Parliament on Monday (6 August
Having received its Temporary Occupation Permit, Seletar Airport’s $80 million new passenger terminal is on track to be opened by the end of this year. Measuring 10,000 square metres, the two-storey terminal is six times larger than the current one and will be able to handle 700,000 passenger movements
With about 1,000 ships either passing through our waters or calling into our ports every day, the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) relies on the Maritime Security Task Force’s 180 Squadron (180 SQN) to help keep the nation safe from seaborne threats. Half comprised of full-time national servicemen, the
While more than 6,000 Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) personnel have been deployed overseas over the last two decades, only one was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after his deployment.
The mandatory three-year wait for divorcees to purchase subsidised HDB flat will scrapped as of Tuesday (6 March), said Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong in Parliament.