Since the New York Times and The New Yorker first published allegations of sexual harassment and rape against Harvey Weinstein by Rose McGowan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ashley Judd and dozens of others, the disgraced producer has been fired from his company and Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance is reportedly seeking an indictment against him.
A new report from Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker also details Weinstein’s alleged and elaborate efforts to silence journalists and accusers. The former movie executive denies the new accusations and “any allegations of non-consensual sex,” but said in a statement to the Times that, “I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it.”
The Weinstein scandal has sparked a national conversation about sexual misconduct and prompted others to come forward with accusations ranging from groping to rape against prominent men, including former Gossip Girl actor Ed Westwick, House of Cards star Kevin Spacey, actor Ben Affleck and former President George H. W. Bush.
These are the men who have been accused of sexual misconduct after the Harvey Weinstein allegations.
95. Eric Alexander Hewitt
The Boston Globe reported that four former Boston Conservatory students said that Hewitt, an influential musician and professor, made unwanted sexual advances toward them. One woman alleged Hewitt sexually assaulted her. The Boston Conservatory at Berklee and Boston College High School ended their relationships with Hewitt, while Phillips Exeter Academy placed Hewitt on leave.
Hewitt did not respond to the Globe‘s multiple requests for comment. Hewitt did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
94. Ken Friedman
The New York Times reported on Dec. 12 that ten women alleged Friedman, a famed restauranteur, made unwanted sexual advances. Friedman and his business partner, acclaimed chef April Bloomfield, own five restaurants in New York, including the famed Spotted Pig, and two in California. The allegations include groping them in public, making them work all night at parties that included sex and nudity and demanding sex and nude photos. Former employees claimed that Friedman also had consensual relationships with employees and fired or promoted staffers based on physical appearance.
Women also said that they witnessed Mario Batali, who announced he would step away from his company on Dec. 11 following allegations of sexual misconduct, engage in sexual misconduct at the Spotted Pig with Friedman’s knowledge.
Friedman told the Times: “Some incidents were not as described, but context and content are not today’s discussion… I apologize now publicly for my actions.” He added that his female staffers “are among the best in the business and putting any of them in humiliating situations is unjustifiable.” A spokesperson for Friedman did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
93. Dan Johnson
The Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting reported on Dec. 11 that Maranda Richmond asked Louisville police to reopen a sexual assault investigation into Johnson, who was elected to the Kentucky state legislature in 2016. Richmond alleged that Johnson molested her in 2012 when she was 17. She said she reported it to police in 2013, but said the case was closed without charges.
Johnson, who sparked outrage last year after posting images on Facebook that compared then- President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama to monkeys, said the allegations are “without merit.” He said he wouldn’t resign, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal.
“The fact of the matter is that we live in a country where people have elections, and people vote people in,” Johnson said. “The people who run for office are just people, and there are no perfect people. … I think there are people who have taken that and used it as political rocks to be thrown.” A spokesperson for Johnson did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
92. Eric Davis
ESPN suspended Davis, a former football player who now hosts a radio show on the sports network, following a lawsuit filed by former NFL Network stylist Jami Cantor. The lawsuit alleges Davis made lewd comments and groped Cantor. “We are investigating and McNabb and Davis will not appear on our networks as that investigation proceeds,” an ESPN spokesman said in a statement, according to the New York Times.
Davis has not commented. TIME could not immediately reach Davis.
91. Donovan McNabb
ESPN suspended McNabb, a former NFL quarterback who now hosts a radio show on the sports network, following a lawsuit filed by former NFL Network wardrobe stylist Jami Cantor. The lawsuit alleges McNabb sent sexually inappropriate text messages while he was at NFL Network, which he left in 2013. “We are investigating and McNabb and Davis will not appear on our networks as that investigation proceeds,” an ESPN spokesman said in a statement, according to the New York Times.
McNabb has not commented. His agent did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
91. Marshall Faulk
The NFL Network suspended Faulk, a network analyst and Hall of Fame running back, after the network’s former stylist Jami Cantor filed a lawsuit alleging Faulk and others had sexually harassed her. The network said it would investigate Cantor’s claims. The lawsuit, which was uploaded by Deadspin, alleges that Faulk demanded oral sex during one incident and groped Cantor’s breasts and behind. The lawsuit also alleges that Faulk has her “deeply personal and invasive questions.” Cantor also named Heath Evans, Ike Taylor and Eric Weinberger.
Faulk has not commented. His spokesperson did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
90. Eric Weinberger
The Bill Simmons Media Group, which operates the website The Ringer, suspended its president Weinberger following a lawsuit filed by former NFL Network stylist Jami Cantor. The lawsuit alleges that Weinberger, who left his job at the NFL Network in 2015, groped her and put his crotch against her.
“These are very serious and disturbing allegations that we were made aware of today,” a spokesman for the Bill Simmons Media Group told the New York Times. “We are placing Eric on leave indefinitely until we have a better understanding of what transpired during his time at the N.F.L., and we will conduct our own internal investigation.”
Weinberger has not commented.
89. Ike Taylor
The NFL Network suspended Taylor, an analyst for the network and former NFL cornerback, following a lawsuit filed by the network’s former stylist Jami Cantor that alleges he sent her a video that showed him masturbating. The network said it would investigate Cantor’s claims.
Taylor has not yet commented. His spokesperson did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
88. Heath Evans
The NFL Network suspended Evans, an analyst for the network and former NFL fullback, following a lawsuit filed by the network’s former stylist Jami Cantor that alleges he sent nude photos and propositioned her. The network said it would investigate Cantor’s claims.
Evans has not commented. His spokesperson did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
87. Ryan Lizza
The New Yorker announced on Dec. 11 that it had cut ties with its Washington correspondent Lizza for “improper sexual conduct.” “We have reviewed the matter and, as a result, have severed ties with Lizza. Due to a request for privacy, we are not commenting further,” the magazine said in a statement, according to Politico’s Michael Calderone.
Lizza also worked as a political commentator at CNN and an adjunct professor at Georgetown. CNN said in a statement that Lizza “will not appear on CNN while we look into this matter.” Georgetown did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
In a statement reported by Calderone, Lizza said: “I am dismayed that The New Yorker has decided to characterize a respectful relationship with a woman I dated as somehow inappropriate. The New Yorker was unable to cite any company policy that was violated. I am sorry to my friends, workplace colleagues, and loved ones for any embarrassment this episode may cause. I love The New Yorker, my home for the last decade, and I have the highest regard for the people who work there. But this decision, which was made hastily and without a full investigation of the relevant facts, was a terrible mistake.” He did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
Ryan Lizza says in a statement that he’s “dismayed” the New Yorker has characterized “a respectful relationship with a woman I dated as somehow inappropriate.” Full statement: pic.twitter.com/SvjnzSaYSR
— Michael Calderone (@mlcalderone) December 11, 2017
86. Tom Ashbrook
WBUR reported on Dec. 11 that several men and women alleged that the On Point host engaged in “creepy” sex talk, touched employees without their consent and directed tirades at young women in the studio. The allegations emerged in a document compiled by 11 women and men, who delivered it to WBUR and its owner Boston University on Dec. 7. Ashbrook was placed on leave pending an investigation.
In a text message to WBUR, Ashbrook said that he was “stunned that a few former colleagues have apparently come forward with allegations that have not been shared with me. I have no idea what is being alleged, nor by whom.” He added that he was “proud of the many people who have worked with me during my 16 years at WBUR. I have always tried to be a leader and supportive of them, and many of them have gone on to highly successful careers in radio, journalism and other fields… “In the pressure of a live radio environment, I have at times been a tough and demanding boss. We aspire to put out a top-notch show. Many people have thrived in that environment; a few have not.”
“I can’t describe how deeply upsetting this is to me,” he added. “I am sure that once the facts come out that people will see me for who I am – flawed but caring and decent in all my dealings with others.”
85. Mario Batali
The celebrity chef announced on Dec. 11 that he would “step away” from his company following allegations of sexual misconduct. Four women told the website Eater that Batali touched them inappropriately, with the allegations stretching back at least two decades.
In a statement, Batali said: “I apologize to the people I have mistreated and hurt. Although the identities of most of the individuals mentioned in these stories have not been revealed to me, much of the behavior described does, in fact, match up with ways I have acted. That behavior was wrong and there are no excuses. I take full responsibility and am deeply sorry for any pain, humiliation or discomfort I have caused to my peers, employees, customers, friends and family… We built these restaurants so that our guests could have fun and indulge, but I took that too far in my own behavior. I won’t make that mistake again. I want any place I am associated with to feel comfortable and safe for the people who work or dine there.”
84. Cade Hudson
The Los Angeles Times reported on Dec. 9 that Hudson, a prominent agent at Creative Artists Agency, offered actor Sean Rose sex in exchange for access to directors and a movie star. Rose said he declined the offers, which left him “embarrassed and humiliated.”
In a statement from his attorney to the Times, Hudson said: “After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a sex act from him. My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media. I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”
83. Jon Heely
Variety reported on Dec. 8 that Heely, the director of music publishing atnull