• Charlize Theron Confirms Daughter Jackson is Trans

    Charlize Theron loves her kids. She can't talk about them without holding back tears and in a recent interview with the Daily Mail she illustrates why she's a truly great parent. In 2012 the actress adopted her second child, Jackson. Over the last year, speculation started building that Jackson might be transgender and now Theron […]

  • 20-year-old college student says Uber driver left her on side of the road when he found out she was getting an abortion

    A 20-year-old college student took to Reddit to share how her Uber driver left her on the side of the road.

  • Youth pastor asks students to cut him with a steak knife for Easter lesson and parents are 'disgusted'

    "My intention was to show them how much Jesus loved them and I loved them as a student leader for almost four years now," the youth pastor said in an online apology.

  • Children of California 'house of horrors' parents beg judge for more lenient sentence

    The children of a California couple sentenced to life in prison for torturing them in a case that has shocked the US said they "forgive" their parents as they begged the judge for a more lenient sentence.  David and Louise Turpin's 13 children were discovered malnourished, shackled to their beds and living in filthy conditions when their 17-year-old daughter escaped the home and raised the alarm last January. "I love both of my parents so much," said one of the daughters, in a statement read by her brother at a sentencing hearing on Friday. The comments were echoed by some of the other children, with one asking for a lighter sentence because "they believed everything they did was to protect us". The couple, who pleaded guilty to 14 charges including child abuse and torture in February, have been sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole in 25 years. Investigators said all but one of the children - the baby - was abused Credit: UPI / Barcroft Images  The California "house of horrors" case, as it came to be known, shocked the US after the scale of the abuse was laid bare last year. When police entered the property in Perris, California they said it was covered in filth and the stench of human waste was overwhelming. The Turpins' offspring, who ranged from 2 - 29 years old at the time, were so severely malnourished they required urgent treatment for severe muscle wastage and neurological conditions. At least two girls have been left unable to bear children.  The deeply religious couple told the court they believed God had called on them to have so many children. Louise Turpin, left, listens to her attorney, Jeff Moore, during a sentencing hearing Friday Credit: AP Mrs Turpin, 50, wept as the first public statements from some of the children, who alternately spoke of love for their parents and what they had suffered. None of the children were publicly identified. One of the girls pleaded for a lenient sentence, saying her parents believed "God put it into their hearts" to home school the 13 children but were unable to cope.  Another said: "Life may have been bad but it made me strong. I fought to become the person that I am. I saw my dad change my mom. They almost changed me, but I realised what was happening. ... I'm a fighter, I'm strong and I'm shooting through life like a rocket." David Turpin, left, listens to his attorney during a sentencing hearing Friday Credit: AP Ahead of his sentence, Mr Turpin, 57, told the judge he never intended to harm his children, saying: "My homeschooling and discipline had good intentions".  "I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt my children. I love my children so much," Ms Turpin said. Judge Bernard Schwartz told the couple they had delayed their children's "emotional, mental and physical development" as he jailed them on Friday. "You have severed the ability to interact and raise the children that you created and brought into this world," he said.   The court had previously heard how the children were only allowed to shower once a year and were mainly kept in their rooms except for meals, which had been reduced from three to one per day.  Other than an occasional family trip to Las Vegas or Disneyland, they rarely left the home. They slept during the day and were active a few hours at night. Although the couple filed paperwork with the state to home school their children, learning was limited.  "We don't really do school. I haven't finished first grade," the 17-year-old said, according to Deputy Manuel Campos. Investigators found that the toddler had not been abused, but all of the children were hospitalised after they were discovered. The seven adult children were living together and attending university in February when their parents pleaded guilty.

  • Fox News' Andrew Napolitano Says Mueller Report 'Might Be Enough to Prosecute' Trump

    Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano took a sharply critical view of President Trump after the release of the Mueller report on Thursday, saying that the evidence in the report “might be enough to prosecute” him and that even if not, there was abundant evidence that Trump has behaved in a less than presidential manner.“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano said during a monologue on his Fox Nation series “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers.” “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”“On obstruction of justice … the president is not exactly cleared,” Napolitano continued, noting how the report detailed “eleven instances” of times Trump had attempted to impede the Special Counsel probe.Also Read: That Time Fox News' Andrew Napolitano Said President Trump Might Have Already Been Indicted (Video)On Thursday, Attorney General William Barr released the full and complete Mueller report. In an earlier summary and press conference before the release, Barr was adamant that Trump’s behavior did not rise to the level of prosecution and that there had been no collusion between his 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government.“There was relentless speculation in the news media about the president’s personal culpability, yet as he said from the beginning, there was, in fact, no collusion,” Barr told reporters while also attempting to explain away some of the president’s behavior during the investigation. “There is substantial evidence to show that the president was frustrated and angered by his sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents and fueled by illegal leaks.”The report itself is unlikely to change any minds, with partisans on both sides using the more than 400 page document to reinforce their already pre-existing beliefs about the probe and its ultimate conclusions.Though he works for Fox News - and was even reportedly considered for a spot on the Supreme Court - Judge Napolitano had taken a sharply critical view of Trump in recent months as the final Mueller report drew closer to completion.Last December, Napolitano raised more than a few liberal eyebrows when he told Fox News anchor Shepard Smith that President Trump might have already been indicted in secret by Robert Mueller and that there was already “ample evidence” to do so.Also Read: HBO Responds to Trump Invoking 'Game of Thrones' With Mueller Report Tweet“There’s ample evidence … to indict the president,” Napolitano said. “The question is do they want to do it. The DOJ has three opinions on this. Two say you can’t indict a sitting president, one says you can but all three address the problem of what do you do when the statute of limitations is about to expire. All three agree in that circumstance you indict in secret, keep the indictment sealed and release it the day they get out of office.”“So he may already be an indicted coconspirator?” Smith asked.“That I don’t know about, but it could be, because we don’t know what’s been sealed,” Napolitano replied.You can watch Napolitano’s full remarks here.Read original story Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano Says Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Trump At TheWrap

  • Police officer responds to 5-year-old's emergency 911 call: 'Can you bring me McDonald's?'

    "I figured - hey, I'm driving past McDonald's on my way there and I might as well get him something," the officer said.