Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above.
  • Eagles players circle wagons around Carson Wentz after report

    It didn’t take long for a few named Eagles to ride to the defense of quarterback Carson Wentz. Shortly after a report citing unnamed Eagles players questioning Wentz’s accountability and referring to him as “selfish,” others are making sure their names are known. “Reading through this Carson Wentz thing and as a leader on this [more]

  • I Tried a 30-Day Sex Challenge to Revive My Marriage's Boring Sex Life

    Author Rea Frey gets candid about what happened when her XXX-rated sex life fell by the wayside. Spoiler: She took back the reins.

  • National Review Pulls Article Saying Covington Students 'Might as Well Have Just Spit on the Cross'

    The National Review pulled down an article on Sunday attacking the students at Covington Catholic High School, which said their behavior toward Native American elder Nathan Phillips was comparable to spitting on the cross. “They mock a serious, frail-looking older man and gloat in their momentary role as Roman soldiers to his Christ. “‘Bullying’ is a worn-out word and doesn’t convey the full extent of the evil on display here,” National Review Deputy Managing Editor Nicholas Frankovich said in the original piece. “As for the putatively Catholic students from Covington, they might as well have just spit on the cross and got it over with.” You can read an archived version here. Also Read: Daily Beast Suspends Joy Reid Column Over 'Serious' Accusations About Past Homophobic Blog Posts The piece was pulled down after that narrative around the story began to change as more video footage became available. Frankovich declined to comment on the matter. Both National Review editor-in-chief Rich Lowry and publisher E. Garrett Bewkes IV did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Lowry, however, provided a window into his thinking online Sunday after he retracted some of his earlier criticism of the students. “Deleted my initial tweet on Lincoln Memorial incident. Even the video I watched last night that suggested some ambiguity didn’t fully capture what really happened. This was not what it was portrayed as *at all,*” he said. The piece from Frankovich went online as outrage over the viral video of Covington Students had reached a boiling point. The original most-viewed footage of the moment appeared to show several students taunting and mocking Phillips and other Native Americans who were in Washington D.C. for the indigenous people’s march. A wave of online fury swiftly resulted. The Catholic Diocese of Covington condemned the students. The school promised an investigation and possible expulsion, Internet vigilantes - like former Vanity Fair contributor Kurt Eichenwald - said the kids involved should all be denied work “in perpetuity.” He also shared close ups of every student’s face to his Twitter account so they could be identified. “They were brought up to believe I’m less than human,” Phillips told Joy Reid on Sunday. Also Read: Grimace Grills Trump in Stephen Colbert Recut of Classic McDonald's Commercial (Video) The story, however, began to change after more video of the incident surfaced, from different angles. The footage showed that in fact Phillips and his group had first initiated the encounter with the Covington students and that the students had earlier been subjected to harassment from a different organization. “At no time did I hear any student chanting anything other than the school spirit chants,” student Nick Sandmann said in a statement defending himself. “I did not witness or hear any students chant ‘build that wall’ or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false.” “Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby,” wrote Robby Soave in a widely shared article for Reason Magazine. “Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people. What followed was several minutes of confusion: The teens couldn’t quite decide whether Phillips was on their side or not, but tentatively joined in his chanting. It’s not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity.” Read original story National Review Pulls Article Saying Covington Students ‘Might as Well Have Just Spit on the Cross’ At TheWrap

  • Khabib Nurmagomedov on Conor McGregor: 'I Smashed Him, Why We Need a Rematch?'

    Khabib Nurmagomedov hasn’t decided on his next opponent but he still doesn’t understand why Conor McGregor is one name that continues to be mentioned. At UFC 229, Nurmagomedov defeated McGregor via fourth-round rear naked choke after dominating the majority fo the fight. McGregor did manage to win the third round in the fight, which was the first time the undefeated Russian actually lost a round during his UFC career. Despite his convincing victory, UFC president Dana White has teased that he hopes to book Nurmagomedov against McGregor sometime in 2019 even if it’s not the next fight for either one of them. Meanwhile, Nurmagomedov has numerous voices surrounding him offering advice on what should come next from his father to his head coach to his manager. Ultimately, the reigning UFC lightweight champion says everybody will come together to make a decision as a team but from his perspective he doesn’t understand why McGregor is even in the conversation. “I have a big team. You know, my father, Javier Mendez, my management. And everybody thinks a little bit different,” Nurmagomedov explained when speaking to Submission Radio in Australia. “If you talk about it, my father thinks different, Javier [Mendez] thinks different, my management thinks different. But when the athletic commission makes a decision, we’re gonna sit with my old team and make a decision what I’m gonna do next. “But right now, if you guys ask me, of course he [Conor McGregor does] not deserve a title shot rematch, Conor, because he lose, he tapped. It wasn’t a close fight. I dominated him everywhere in every aspect and I beat him. Like a told, I smashed him. Why we need a rematch?” Nurmagomedov won’t make any decisions about his future until after a Jan. 29 hearing with the Nevada State Athletic Commission where he will face potential punishment for his role in a post fight brawl that broke out after his win over McGregor last October. If the sanctioning body opts to suspend him for a lengthy period of time, Nurmagomedov could be sitting out until sometime later in 2019. Nurmagomedov’s own father has talked about the possibility that his son may only have three fights left in his career before he retires but “The Eagle” isn’t ready to make that commitment just yet. The one thing Nurmagomedov will say is if he only had three fights left before retirement, he knows exactly who he would like to face. “I don’t know right now. But why not maybe [Georges] St. Pierre, [Tony] Ferguson and [Floyd] Mayweather,” Nurmagomedov teased. “It will be these three guys and we can retire and become the greatest athlete of all time.” 

  • 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American man, mother claims

    The mother of a high school student among the group filmed in confrontation with a Native American man after a rally in Washington DC has blamed “black Muslims” for the encounter. The woman’s son was reportedly alongside several wearing Make America Great Again (Maga) hats who were criticised for apparently taunting Nathan Phillips, surrounding him and chanting “build the wall, build the wall”. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping to get something to further your narrative of hatred??